1. How much does your dog weigh?:
* A normal, active dog requires about 2% of its body weight per day.
* A highly active dog may require 6% of its body weight per day.
* No two dogs are alike in their metabolic rates, age, or activity levels.
* Puppies can use up to 10% of their growing body weight.
* Weigh your dog regularly to maintain his growth rate and assure a healthy weight.
2. Click on the arrow to make your
3. Click on the "equals" button.
is per day. Many divide this amount into 2 feedings
or 3 or 4 for puppies.